Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SO WE MAKE MUSIC NOW......

What Else I New Right??? LOL....Anyway IDK If You Guys Were Following Me Way Back When I Had That Post That Said I Was Making Some Well Thought Out Moves This Year, But This Is One Of Said Moves...This Is My Track Called "RIDER" Off The Upcoming Joint Album/Project "CHASIN DREAMS" I Got Coming Out With My Boy NATH CHONG ( Stay Tuned For Updates On That )

The Song Was Produced By This Crazy Guy I Been Knowing For Awhile Named JADAH "Half-Man Half-Amazin" ARRINGTON ( Watch Out For This Dude )

So Without Further Adieu, Click The Link... http://artst.com/artwork-view/17130


3 comments:

  1. This is the sickest shit you have ever done, hands down. - Anthony Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.myspace.com/halfmanhalfamazinbeatz Thats Halfman Halfamazins myspace page.. I checked him out!!! That dudes beats is dope as hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo wat up ill blog follow mine http://goneballin.blogspot.com/
    and tell a friend lol

    ReplyDelete